Oris Dat Watt Limited Edition
The Dat Watt Limited Edition is a special watch. Its dial displays the lunar cycle and tidal range in the Northern Hemisphere via the Oris-developed Pointer Moon function, created for professional divers. This works using a central white pointer hand that once aligned with the correct day in the 29.5-day lunar cycle, shows the corresponding tidal range via the white outline on the dial. The same hand indicates the waxing and waning of the moon.
- Case: 43.5mm multi-piece stainless steel
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating with brushed stainless steel insert and 60 minute dive scale
- Dial: Gradient blue & grey with Super Luminova on hands & hour markers
- Sapphire Crystal front, engraved stainless steel caseback
- Movement: Oris 761 Automatic (hours, minutes and seconds, centre hand moon phase, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second)
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Water Resistance: 300 meters
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet
- Limited to 2,009 pieces
Oris is an independent Swiss watch company that only makes mechanical or automatic watches. While other companies might make quartz or solar powered watches. Oris has been around for a long time, they formed in 1904. Oris is a favorite among collectors because of their dedication to quality and value.
DePaulas was established in 1984 and is located in the Florida Keys. We are an authorized Oris Dealer, so the watch comes with the factory warranty. Our watches are brand new and ready to ship the same day or next business day. We show and inform you about the watch through our unboxing videos on YouTube. Our Oris watches come with Free 2-Day Shipping in the United States.