Oris has dived back in time and is delighted to present the Oris Divers Sixty-Five – a revival of an iconic diver’s watch that first appeared in the Oris collection 50 years ago.
- Ref. No. 01 733 7707 4356-07 8 20 17
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 733, hours, minutes, seconds, date (38 hour power reserve)
- Case size: 40mm (20mm lug width)
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with unidirectional rotating bezel featuring bronze outer edge
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Domed sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
- Brown gradient dial with applied hour markers filled with luminous Super-LumiNova®
- Strap: Three-link stainless steel bracelet with bronze center link. Folding buckle
Oris is an independent Swiss watch company that only makes mechanical or automatic watches. While other companies might make quartz or solar powered watches. Oris has been around for a long time, they formed in 1904. Oris is a favorite among collectors because of their dedication to quality and value.
DePaulas was established in 1984 and is located in the Florida Keys. We are an authorized Oris Dealer, so the watch comes with the factory warranty. Our watches are brand new and ready to ship the same day or next business day. We show and inform you about the watch through our unboxing videos on YouTube. Our Oris watches come with Free 2-Day Shipping in the United States.