Seiko Prospex Samurai SRPB53
Finally, we get a samurai collection in the United States. The Samurai watch was introduced into the North American market with the extremely limited "Blue Lagoon" limited edition watch. The Blue Lagoon series has pretty much sold out, but we now have three new Samurai to look forward to . This model is the SRPB53. It is a really sharp looking watch. The Samurai watch case is blue and red, the traditional Pepsi, Co. Colors. Very, very cool. The face has a nice hexagon or checkerboard pattern. The hands are similar to that style of a Seiko monster, the case is both simple and interesting to look at.
Specs on the SRPB53
- Manual and automatic winding capabilities
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- 23 jewels
- Date calendar
- Screwdown crown and caseback
- One-way rotating elapsed timing bezel
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Case Diameter 43.8 mm
- Water Resistance: Diver's Watch to 200 meters (660 feet). Meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
- Caliber 4R35
- Band: Silicone