Introducing the Seiko Astron 5x Titanium Fall 2020
Seiko Astron GPS Solar5X53 Dual-Time Sport Titanium
Since 2012, Seiko Astron has led the world in GPS Solar technology. The Astron GPS Solar collection offer atomic-clock precision and exceptional ease of use. By connecting to the GPS network, every Astron watch adjusts at the touch of a button to your time zone and, by taking all the energy it needs from light alone, never needs a battery change.
Global Line Sport 5X TitaniumGPS SOLAR × SPORT
5X53 Dual-Time Sport Titanium series is perfect for every type of lifestyle and situation, thanks to the light, robust and scratch resistant nature of titanium which delivers enhanced comfort on the wrist and the watches’ 20 bar water resistance.
- Multi usability
An homage to the original 1969 Quartz Astron
In 2019, a new design was released which paid homage to the original 1969 Quartz Astron with its curved silhouette case, wide case lugs and thin bezel. It was powered by Seiko’s most advanced and slimmest GPS Solar caliber, 5X53 Dual-Time.
5X53 Dual-Time Sport Titanium enhance specification to fit every type of lifestyle and situation.
- Robust water resistant up to 20 ATM
- Large shape of push button which leads high operability
- Compact form enhances the watch’s comfort and allows a perfect fit on any wrist.
- The light, robust and scratch resistant nature of titanium
- Beautiful combination of surface of both satin finish and mirror finish
- Sapphire glass with super-clear coating
- Plain and smart design of the bezel
- Indicator of time zone difference on the dial ring
- The wide hour markers hold sufficient LumiBrite to maintain high legibility even in darkness.
Our most advanced ever caliber 5X53
When time zone adjustment is required, all it takes is a simple push of a single button and the hands move faster than ever to the exact local time including Daylight Saving Time, thanks to the system that moves each hand independently.
The wearer is also able to change the main time display instantly from home to local time and vice versa.
In addition, it connects up to twice a day to the GPS network to maintain its precision anywhere in the world.