You have no items in your shopping cart.
Win a Trip to Our Fabulous Florida Keys with Oris!
Win a trip to Coralpalooza 2017
Calling all certified scuba divers in Europe and North and South America! Share a photo or video on Instagram showing us why marine conservation is important to you with #ORISCRF2017 for a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to the Coral Restoration Foundation’s annual #Coralpalooza event June 2-4 in Key Largo, Florida.
Entries close: May 1, 2017
YOU MUST BE A CERTIFIED DIVER RECOGNISED BY A TRAINING AGENCY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCUBA DIVING ACTIVITIES. ORIS SA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE OFFER IF SUITABLE INDIVIDUAL CANNOT BE FOUND FOR THE EVENT.
How to enter: Share a photo or video on Instagram showing ORIS why marine conservation is important to you from now until May 1, 2017 with the hashtag #ORISCRF2017
An all-expense paid trip to the Coral Restoration Foundation’s annual Coralpalooza event June 2-4 in Key Largo, Florida. Participants will learn how threatened coral species are being brought back to health and partake in a scuba diving program with the Coral Restoration Foundation for a day of coral reef restoration activities.
Winner Selection: The 2 participants that are best able to show their dedication to marine conservation efforts will be selected as the winners.
Terms & Conditions
· Each winner will need to be a certified Open Water diver and will need to have completed a dive within the past year.
· Participants must live in Europe, North America or South America in order to qualify and win.
· Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Oris SA.
· To enter the competition; i) Share your photo or video on Instagram with the hashtag #ORISCRF2017 ii) You must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry. iii) No purchase necessary.
· No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no change will be given.
· Entry opens at 9:00am GMT Monday April 17, 2017 and closes at 23:59 GMT on Monday, May 1, 2017. The two winners will be selected by May 5, 2017.
· Oris SA will take all reasonable steps to contact the winners, but should there be no response within 48 hours of first notification, Oris SA will allocate the prize to another one of the entrants.
· Incomplete and partial entries will be excluded from the competition.
· Employees of Oris SA, their agents and families, suppliers and associated companies are excluded from entering.
· In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions Oris SA decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
· Oris SA does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
· Oris SA does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
· These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Switzerland.
· Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Swiss data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
· Oris SA reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition at any time.