Seiko Prospex Samurai SRPB55
Finally, we get a samurai collection in the United States. This model is the SRPB55. It is a really sharp looking watch. The Samurai watch case is black with gold accents. Very, very cool. The face has a nice hexagon or checkerboard pattern. The hands are similar to that style of a Seiko monster, the case is both simple and interesting to look at. To get a more detailed look at this watch, check out our video below.
Specs on the SRPB55
- Manual and automatic winding capabilities
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- 23 jewels
- Date calendar
- Screwdown crown and caseback
- One-way rotating elapsed timing bezel
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Case Diameter 43.8 mm
- Water Resistance: Diver's Watch to 200 meters (660 feet). Meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
- Caliber 4R35
- Band: Silicone